6 Command Line Options
The syntax of the rtftohtml command is as follows:
rtftohtml [-i] [-o filename] [-P extension] [-T] [-G][file]
- Indicates that imbedded graphics
should be linked into the main document using an IMG tag. The default is to use
an HREF style link.
- -o filename
- Indicates that the output file name
should be "filename". If any other files are created (such as for graphics,)
the basename of the other files will be "filename" without ".rtf" if it is
present in the name.
- -P extension
- Use "extension" as the extension for any links to graphics files. The
default for this is "gif".
- Indicates that no table of contents file
is to be generated.
- Indicates that no graphics files
should be written. The hypertext links to the graphics files will still be
generated. This is a performance feature for when you are re-translating a
document and the graphics have not changed.
- The file name to be processed. If no file is given, standard input
is used. If standard input is used, the body of the document will be written to
standard output (unless overridden by the -o option.) If a file name appears,
the output is written to "filename" with ".html" as an extension. (If ".rtf"
appears as an extension on the original input file, it is stripped before
appending the ".html")